SAVE Referral Check List (Special Education Teacher Only)
- A three-year reevaluation has been completed during the student’s senior year in high school to determine continued special education eligibility. (This must be completed prior to submitting a SAVE referral).
- Complete the SAVE referral form.
- Submit copy of current IEP
- Submit copy of latest third year evaluation (if different from current IEP)
- Initiate information for student to set up a college visit to learn more about the SAVE program.
All steps must be completed and submitted before a student referral will be accepted. Send all referral information to Michelle Kogel, SAVE Coordinator, prior to April 1.
Iowa Lakes Community College
Attn: Michelle Kogel
3200 College Drive
Emmetsburg, IA 50536
For questions, please contact your AEA consultant or call the SAVE office at 1-800-242-5108 ext.5274.