Arthur and Audrey Smith Wellness Center
The Arthur and Audrey Smith Wellness Center/Library Complex, is a partnership between Iowa Lakes Community College, the City of Emmetsburg, and the citizens of Palo Alto County.
The Smith Wellness Center has much to offer!
Times and availability for use
Please use the east entrance #22 and the inside door to the Wellness Center will be unlocked - during the following times for access to the public:
Entrance 22 will be open the following times only:
- M-F 5:30am - 9am, 11am-1pm, 3:30pm-7:30pm
- Sat 8-5pm
- Sunday 1-4pm
Please carefully note the following hours for adults and youth:
- Adult (ages 14 and up) hours 5:30am- 9am, 11am - 1 pm, 3:30-7:30pm M-F, Sat 8am-5pm, Sun 1-4pm
- Adult Pool Hours - 11am-1pm and 3:30-7:30pm, M-F, Sat, and Sun 1-4pm
- Youth - (ages 7-13) 3:30pm - 7:30pm M-F, Sat 8am-5pm, Sun 1pm-4pm
- Youth Hours - Youth Swim 3:30-7:30pm M-F, Sat, and Sun 1-4pm
Youth 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Masks are required to be worn at all times and are to properly cover the nose and mouth. Masks are not required to be worn while swimming. Only those wearing masks properly will be allowed in the Wellness Center.
The cardio room is limited to 6 people at a time and weight room is limited to 16 at a time.
Locker rooms will be open!