COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
Beginning October 1, 2018 Iowa Lakes Community College will offer students and alumni the convenience of eTranscripts. This service provides faster order turnaround, with electronic delivery of transcripts. Students have 24/7 online access to order and track their transcript requests.
Requests for a transcript are made, and processed online through the National Student Clearinghouse. The National Student Clearinghouse offers you convenient 24/7 access to request as many of your transcripts as you would like in a single session and the ability to track your order. There is a processing fee of $5 per transcript and you must use a major credit card or debit card to pay at the time of the request.
If you have a hold on your record, you will not be able to submit a request until you have met the requirements of the hold and the hold has been released. Please note, any amount of money owed to Iowa Lakes Community College must be paid in full before your official or unofficial transcript can be issued.
A transcript is an official record of all credits granted to you while enrolled at Iowa Lakes Community College.
- Transcripts from high schools, other colleges, or universities sent to Iowa Lakes for the student file are not to be copied or released. Those transcripts must be obtained directly from the institution of origin.
HiSET/GED Transcript Request
Verification of completion or for a duplicate diploma/transcript of the GED® or HiSET®
Official and duplicate copies of the GED or HiSET diploma/transcript MUST be obtained from Diploma Sender at www.diplomasender.com
Follow these easy steps:
- Visit Diploma Sender online at www.diplomasender.com
- Create an account with a username and password.
- Complete the online order form using a credit, debit, cashiers’ check or money order for the $10.00 payment.
- Check the appropriate delivery method for receipt of your document: email, FedEX, or regular mail.
What happens to an Iowa college’s academic records when it closes? Example: Spencer College
The University of Iowa is the official repository for the academic records of defunct Iowa colleges. Iowa Code Chapter 264 states that when a post-secondary institution closes its doors for financial or other reasons, the academic records are transferred to the University of Iowa Office of the Registrar. Use the link below to find information for Spencer College records.
Sending Transcripts to Iowa Lakes
Mail college transcripts to:
Iowa Lakes Community College
300 South 18th Street
Estherville, IA 51334