Tuition Payment Options
This payment information only applies to credit courses.
Continuing Education courses must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Iowa Lakes Community College has four ways for you to conveniently pay your bills.
You are responsible for the payment of your college tuition and fees on the first day of the semester unless we have verification that your Financial Aid has been approved or you are set up on the NelNet payment plan.
- You may pay all of your tuition, fees and the cost of your books on the day you register for classes or by the first day of the semester. Payment can be made by cash, check, credit card and debit cards. Some debit cards have daily limits, so please check with your bank to make sure your limit is sufficient to cover your balance.
- Payment can also be made on line by logging into My Iowa Lakes/Web Advisor and clicking on Manage My Account with Self Service – the system will walk you thru the process.
- A payment plan is available for those students unable to pay the full cost of expenses. You may sign up for the NelNet payment program through our website by logging into My Iowa Lakes/Web Advisor. Instructions are under Student Finance.
- If third parties are involved, a contract or other written notification must be in the Colleges’ possession by the first day of the semester. Otherwise, the student must follow the payment plan or pay in full on or before the first day of the semester.
- If employers have agreed to pay employees’ cost of attendance, the student needs to submit written notification from their employer of intent to pay and the amount and when it will be paid. IF THE EMPLOYER DOES NOT PLAN TO PAY UNTIL AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE, THE EMPLOYEE (STUDENT) MUST MAKE PAYMENT ACCORDING TO THIS POLICY.
Iowa Lakes Community College can exercise the right to block computer access and cut meal access off at any time until payment in full is received, financial aid is in place to reflect full payment or the automatic payment plan is in place.
You may have course/program fees; your instructor will tell you the amount of these. If you have tools to pay for, that amount is paid directly to the vendor, not the school.
If you have any questions, please call:
Kay Wise, Cashier
800-242-5108, Ext. 5224
NelNet TUITION PAYMENT PROGRAM
Avoid the line…Pay online
Iowa Lakes Community College has teamed with NelNet Management Co. to provide our students more payment options. NelNet offers an on-line enrollment plan. Early enrollment provides the greatest options. It is only $25.00 per semester to use the NelNet payment program. Sign up for NelNet through WebAdvisor : Student-Manage My Account : NelNet Tuition Payment Plan:
Payments may be mailed to the attention of the Cashier at either of our campuses. Please include your student ID# on your check and include a phone number in case there are any questions.
Emmetsburg: (includes outlying campuses) 3200 College Drive, Emmetsburg, IA 50536
Estherville: 300 South 18th Street, Estherville, Iowa 51334
Payments by cash, check and credit card may be made at the Business Office.
CREDIT and DEBIT CARDS
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit and debit cards.
At this time, we do not offer a delayed payment plan for the summer term unless the total cost exceeds $500. Please check with the Business Office for more information.
Tuition for fast track classes must be paid in full on or before the first day of classes.
All books must be paid for when picked up.