Skip to main content
Iowa Lakes Community College
Main Content

What should I do after receiving my Student Aid Report (SAR)?

If everything is correct, keep the SAR for future reference. If you need to make corrections, contact the Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office will be in contact with you if they need any additional information or have determined your financial aid awards for the school year.

« Back

© 2021 Iowa Lakes Community College. All rights reserved.