Fill The Stands
Be Laker Proud – purchase a Laker Fan Cutout!
This year, Iowa Lakes is offering fans the opportunity to support Laker Athletics, even if you can't physically attend! You may show your support by purchasing a Laker Fan Cutout for yourself, a friend, a family member, or even a pet!
Proceeds from the cutouts will support Iowa Lakes student-athletes.
Laker Fan Cutouts will be placed at events for the 2020-21 season showing support for all of our student athletes.
Orders must be placed by 12:00 pm on Wednesday, January 29, 2021.
- No Group Photos -each photo should include one individual.
- No selfies – please have someone take your photo for you.
- Include space around your head and shoulders so that your arms/body are not chopped off.
- Photos should be taken vertically (Portrait Orientation)
- Props such as foam fingers or flags will get cut off if they extend beyond your shoulders' width/height.
What to wear
Laker Blue and Gold of course!
Photos should NOT include inappropriate, offensive, or negative comments or clothing.
Selecting the Right Background:
- For the best results, choose a solid, one-color background.
- Avoid backlighting. When you stand with your back to the window or sun, you will make your face appear dark.
- Do not show personal information behind you. We cannot guarantee that all backgrounds will be removed.
- Make sure your file is over 1MB. Smaller sizes might make your cutout appear blurry.
- Only JPG format images are accepted.
All orders are final, and Iowa Lakes Community College is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cutouts. Damaged cutouts will not be replaced. If your photo resolution is too low, Iowa Lakes will contact you to supply a new image.
How many cutouts can I purchase?
There is no limit on the number you can purchase.
Can I request where my cutout is located?
Unfortunately, we cannot take requests for a specific placement.
Will my cutout be visible during live-stream?
We cannot guarantee that your cutout will be seen during live-streams.
What are the cutout dimensions?
The Laker Fan Cutouts will be displayed at 24x32 inches.
Can I submit a pic in a military uniform?
Can I have multiple people on one cutout?
No, only one (1) person per cutout. Photos with multiple people will be rejected.
Can I submit a pic of my pet for my cutout?
Yes, all pets are welcome!
What happens if my photo is rejected?
Fans will be notified if their photo is rejected and given an opportunity to resubmit.
Will multiple cutouts in the same order be seated together?
While we cannot guarantee exact locations, we will do our best to seat multiple submissions together. However, cutouts must be purchased at the same time to be placed together.
Do I get my fan cutout back, and if so, how?
Fans may pick up their cutout following the completion of the 2020-21 season. More details on pick up will be provided at a later date.
What if the season gets canceled?
All payments made to purchase cutouts are final and such payments shall not be refunded for any reason, including, but not limited to, the delay, suspension, cancellation, or early termination of the 2020-21 season.
If I have questions about my order, who do I contact?
For all purchase process questions, please contact Alison Mason, email@example.com, 712-362-0491.
Iowa Lakes Community College Foundation is a non-profit 501c3 charitable organization. Your contribution to this project is tax deductible. You’ll receive an acknowledgement letter with the information you’ll need for your tax provider.