Skip to main content
Iowa Lakes Community College
Main Content

Where do I send my documentation?

Please mail or fax your documentation directly to the Accommodations/Disability Office. All documentation is kept strictly confidential and not released without the student's written consent.

« Back

© 2021 Iowa Lakes Community College. All rights reserved.