Business Administration & Management
Real Business Administration Experience, Real Life.
That’s what you can expect when enrolling in the Business Administration and Management program here at Iowa Lakes. As the field of business continues to become more complex and competitive, workers need as much specialized training as possible to bring competence and confidence to their jobs. Our program allows you to prepare for a variety of business and management positions while specializing in a field of your choice.
Develop proficiency in skills such as marketing, sales and accounting to understand every aspect of the field. Start your path to becoming a business specialist, business development manager or project manager among many other positions.
Acquire training in:
- Web page design
- Word processing
- Computer applications
- Calculating management
Business Administration & Management Program Outcomes
- Communicate goals in support of a business' mission.
- Apply the marketing mix and its implications to business strategy.
- Analyze financial statements and the implications for business decisions.
- Utilize value added customer service skills and behaviors.
- Differentiate the varies factors that influence economics.
- Prepare word processing, spreadsheets, data base, and presentation documents.
- Interpret skills that enhance ability to work with and through people to accomplish organizational goals.