Iowa Lakes Community College is pleased to announce a one-time Tuition Forgiveness Program available from May 21, 2014 to August 15, 2014 to help students clear debt and return to college. This program provides students an opportunity to pay 50 percent of what is owed on their account to settle their entire debt with the College.
To take advantage of this program, you will need to follow these simple steps:
1. Fill out the Iowa Lakes Tuition Forgiveness Form
2. Students may pay their college debt in the following ways:
- In Person: Accounts can be paid in person via cashier’s check, personal check, money order, cash, credit or debit card with a cashier on campus and will be cleared immediately. The student will then be able to meet with an advisor who has experience assisting those returning to college.
- By Phone: Students who wish to pay by credit or debit card may contact Jeff Soper at 712-362-0422. A signed copy of the Tuition Forgiveness Form will need to be mailed or faxed to Iowa Lakes to complete participation in the Tuition Forgiveness Program.
- By Mail: Accounts can be paid by mail via cashier’s check, personal check or money order. The account will be cleared 1-2 business days after receipt. Students paying by mail should include a printed copy of the Iowa Lakes Tuition Forgiveness Form. Once the completed form is received, and payment is cleared, Iowa Lakes will contact students by email to notify them of settlement of the debt, and then they can meet with an advisor to register.
Please send all documentation, including payment and the Tuition Forgiveness Form to:
Iowa Lakes Community College
c/o Tuition Forgiveness Program
19 South 7th St
Estherville, IA 51334
This is a one-time program available to all students who have a balance as a result of charges incurred prior to or including the Summer 2013 semester. The deadline to participate in this program is August 15, 2014. Individuals who do not take advantage of this program must pay their debt in full in order to avoid continued collection action.