My Iowa LakesLive ChatGive to Iowa Lakes


Request a Transcript

Download, complete and sign the form to the right. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.

Return completed and signed forms to the address below.

No transcript will be released if there are outstanding financial obligations to Iowa Lakes Community College.

There is no charge for transcripts sent through regular mail. Expedited services incur charges. Contact the records office for the special service fees. 

If you are unable to open the file, please email to request a form via email.


Verification of completion or for a duplicate diploma/transcript of the GED® or HiSET® 


Official and duplicate copies of the GED or HiSET diploma/transcript MUST be obtained from Diploma Sender at  

Follow these easy steps:

  1. Visit Diploma Sender online at
  2. Create an account with a username and password.
  3. Complete the online order form using a credit, debit, cashiers’ check or money order for the $10.00 payment.
  4. Check the appropriate delivery method for receipt of your document:  email, FedEX, or regular mail.

What happens to an Iowa college’s academic records when it closes? Example: Spencer College

The University of Iowa is the official repository for the academic records of defunct Iowa colleges. Iowa Code Chapter 264 states that when a post-secondary institution closes its doors for financial or other reasons, the academic records are transferred to the University of Iowa Office of the Registrar. Use the link below to find information for Spencer College records. 

Sending Transcripts to Iowa Lakes

Send college transcripts to:

Records Office
Iowa Lakes Community College
300 South 18th Street
Estherville, IA  51334

Questions or comments? Please email us at or call 712-362-2604 or 800-521-5054.
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 by Iowa Lakes Community College. All rights reserved.