Associate in Science (A.S.) Career Option
An Associate in Science - Career Option degree is awarded to a person who completes a two-year career option program in a specialized field.
In addition to the course requirements in the individual program, you must fulfill the following general requirements:
Earn a minimum of 68 semester credits, of which not more than 16 credits may be vocational/technical credits used as general electives and which may not be developmental studies credits.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 or higher.
- Complete the requirements of the career option specialty (you may view specialties at the specific program page).
- Complete the 25 semester credits of general education requirements (see A.S. Career Option Degree Requirements at right for courses required)
A.S. Career Option Programs Available
- Accounting Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Aviation/Airport Management
- Broadcast Media Specialist
- Business Administration & Management
- Computer Programming
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Environmental Studies
- Graphic Design & Technology
- Health Care Administration
- Human Services/Disability Studies
- Information Technology
- Journalism & Photography
- Paralegal/Legal Studies
- Recreation & Leisure Management
- Sales & Marketing Management
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Sustainable Energy Resource Management
- Web Development & Design