Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.)
The Associate in Applied Science degree is awarded to students who complete two-year technology curricula. Each program has specific course requirements. All programs require a 2.00 or better GPA for graduation.
Some arts and science courses may apply to AAS degree requirements in specific programs. Credits earned toward an Associate in Applied Science degree may be transferable to some baccalaureate degree granting institutions, but only at the option of those institutions.
Minimum program requirements total at least 76 semester credits and general requirements include :
- a writing course and an oral communications course or a course combining both
- a mathematics course and a related or applied science course
- a social science course such as applied psychology or sociology or human relations
- a related business or computer applications course.
Visit the Academic Program page you are interested in to see the specific requirements.
AAS Degree Programs Available
- Agribusiness Technology
- Agriculture Production Technology
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Automotive Collision & Paint Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Biorenewable Fuels Technology
- Construction Technology
- Farm Equipment & Diesel Technology
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Landscape & Turfgrass Technology
- Marine Service Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Technology
- Motorcycle & Small Engine Technology
- Paramedic Specialist
- Surgical Technology
- Wind Energy & Turbine Technology