The Lakers are fortunate to have high quality athletic facilities – both indoors and out.
- The Laker gymnasium, Hess Limberg Baseball Complex and the Christensen Building offer an all-sport surface with two full basketball courts and two drop-down baseball batting cages.
- Iowa Lakes has a 40x42 square foot weight room to support your strength and conditioning needs. This is in addition to a 10x20 square foot athletic training facility.
- Swimmers are served with a six-lane, 25 meter indoor heated pool, 1 meter diving board and dry land workout space.
- The Soccer field is one of the most outstanding facilities in the state including permanent bleachers, irrigation, permanent scoreboard and lighting for night matches. Soccer student-athletes also have use of an indoor soccer complex.
- A new, three-mat wrestling room includes exercise bikes and treadmills.