My Iowa LakesLive ChatGive to Iowa Lakes

How do I change my program of study?

The student's advisor or the Educational Counseling offices are good places to start. Students are encouraged to discuss any career changes they would like to make and can be assisted with the necessary steps to change programs and/or advisors. 

Questions or comments? Please email us at or call 712-362-2604 or 800-521-5054.
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 by Iowa Lakes Community College. All rights reserved.