My Iowa LakesLive ChatGive to Iowa Lakes

If I am not happy with the grade that I receive, what are my options?

Students have an appeal process to follow as noted in the Student Handbook if they are unhappy with the grade received. This appeal is made in writing by the student to the Academic Review Committee and delivered to the director of records and registration. If the committee’s decision is adverse, a further appeal may be made in person before the committee. The final decision of the committee may be appealed to the executive dean or, if the dean’s decision is negative, to the college president or the president’s designee.

Questions or comments? Please email us at or call 712-362-2604 or 800-521-5054.
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 by Iowa Lakes Community College. All rights reserved.