My Iowa LakesLive ChatGive to Iowa Lakes

How do I get rid of F’s on my transcript?

All grades remain on the academic record. When students who repeat courses previously taken at Iowa Lakes Community College the last grade (A,B,C,D,F) will count for GPA credit.

Questions or comments? Please email us at or call 712-362-2604 or 800-521-5054.
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 by Iowa Lakes Community College. All rights reserved.