My Iowa LakesLive ChatGive to Iowa Lakes

Are 504 Plans and IEPs accepted for use in documentation of a disability at the college level?

504 Plans and IEP's are useful in understanding prior academic experiences of the student, but they are not in themselves sufficient documentation. A professional psychological evaluation, including all test and subtest scores must be provided. Documentation must be current, comprehensive, and administered by a qualified professional. Visit the web site for more information on documentation guidelines for specific disabilities.

Questions or comments? Please email us at or call 712-362-2604 or 800-521-5054.
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 by Iowa Lakes Community College. All rights reserved.