Iowa Lakes Technology Training
TO ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Go to the Related Documents on the right navigation column.
- How to Logon (to College Computer Network)
- My Iowa Lakes (college portal)
- Email (access email, remote email, email to mobile device, etc.)
- Academic Profile (grades, transcripts, academic evaluation, class schedule, profile)
- Online classes and eCompanion
* Password – Online Classes and eCompanion
* New to Online? Online Classes and eCompanion
* Tutorial for Online Classes and eCompanion
* Tech Support – Online Classes and eCompanion
- Network Storage Drives (Iowa Lakes ‘H’ and ‘S’ drives)
- Change Password (Iowa Lakes system)
All users of the Iowa Lakes network have a user name and a password. The standard user name is your full last name followed by the first initial of your first name. New students may also have 4 digits at the end of their user name. (Example: John Smith – smithj1234)
PLEASE NOTE: Your network user name will be the same as your My Iowa Lakes (campus portal) user name. If your Iowa Lakes network user name has numbers after your name, your My Iowa Lakes user name will also have numbers.
ALL STUDENT USER ACCOUNTS ARE NEW EACH FALL!