Friday, February 24, 2017: All classes (both credit and continuing education) are cancelled at all campuses. All offices of Iowa Lakes will be closed.
Iowa Lakes Foundations Make a Donation
Designation of Gifts:
- Named scholarships require a $500 minimum annual gift with a minimum three year commitment ($1,500). Two years distribution ($1,000) must be contributed initially or the scholarship will not be disbursed until the second year.
- Endowed, named scholarships require a $5,000 minimum gift and are perpetual by awarding only the earnings of the invested gift.
- A one-time only scholarship is encouraged to be at least $500.
Upon establishing a scholarship we will contact you to specify awarding criteria.
- Gifts donated as unrestricted funds will be used for areas of greatest need within the college.
- Please designate the specific program or project to which your gift will be designated.
Payment to existing scholarship:
- Iowa Lakes Institutional Advancement Office will contact you regarding allocation.
By submitting this form, I understand that I hereby give the Iowa Lakes Community College Foundation permission to use my name and information (excluding address, social security number, date of birth and e-mail address) to promote the Foundation and/or college.
Thank you for your support!