International Student Admissions
Thank you for considering Iowa Lakes Community College as your home for the next academic year. To begin the acceptance process you must complete the online application for admissions. In addition to this application, other items are required to complete the application process. Once we receive your application, a member of the International Student Services Team will be in contact with you to let you know about other requirements. You will need to submit these in order to obtain the necessary documents to apply for your student Visa.
If you have any questions, please contact Beto Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 712-362-7919.
Steps for Admissions
Note: All documents must be submitted in English
- Complete the application for admissions.
- Complete and return the Financial Certificate; provided by Iowa Lakes Community College. (Financial amount should be sufficient to cover cost of attendance.)
If student will receive an athletic scholarship a Letter of Intent must be provided to the Admissions Office by the Athletics Department.
- Provide a stamped and signed bank statement that supports the financial information in the Financial Certificate.
- Provide high school transcripts. We will need your final high school transcripts after high school completion.
- If the student is transferring in from another college/university, submit a transcript from that college as well.
If a student is transferring from another college within the United States a transfer form must be submitted.
- Send official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. Please submit your test scores when available. Be sure to take this test. (500 for paper based test; 173 on computer based test; and 61 on internet based TOEFL.)
- Provide a copy of your valid passport.
Mail All Documents To:
Iowa Lakes Community College
300 South 18th Street
Estherville, IA 51334